- Producer: The San Franciscan Roaster Company, USA
- Machines: all roasters with a Watlow PM6 (requires the EIA 485 Modbus RTU option)
- Connection: MODBUS RTU via USB; requires the installation of a serial driver
- logging of environmental temperature (ET), bean temperature (BT) and related rate-of-rise curves
- gas control on machines produced after 8/2019
To activate the gas control, press CMD-2 to switch to the second palette which defines the slider to set the gas. CMD-1 activates the setup without the gas control slider.