- Producer: Aillio Limited, Taiwan
- Machine: Bullet R1
- Connection: vendor specific USB protocol
- logging of drum temperature (DT), bean temperature (BT), exhaust temperature, BT rate-of-rise curves, and voltage
- control of fan, heater and drum speed
- support for the new IBTS IR sensor and newer models version 1.5 and 2, and firmware versions, has been added in Artisan v1.6.1
To connect successfully, Artisan running on Windows requires the Aillio USB Drivers For Legacy Version Only
libusb-win32-bin-126.96.36.199.exe, to be installed (see under Downloads).
Watch out! For best performance, please start monitoring the roaster before pre-heating. Artisan doesn’t monitor unsafe temperatures, so you should never leave the roaster alone.
Watch out! Running Artisan in parallel with another roast logging software, like RoastTime, connected to the same machine might lead to unstabilities and crashes.