- Producer: Coffee-Tech Engineering Ltd., Israel
- Machine: FZ-94 Lab Roaster, Ghibli 15/45/60/90, and Ghibli Firewood
- Connection: MODBUS RTU via USB-2-RS485 interface; requires the installation of a serial driver
- Features: logging of environmental temperature (ET), bean temperature (BT), drum temperature (DT), set value (SV), fan speed and drum speed.
- the Ghibli series machines do not feature an environmental temperature sensor and report the drum temperature on the Artisan ET channel.
- the setup defines 2 configurations that can be switched via the command key plus a number key.
- The drum heat limit can also be controlled via an SV slider by ticking
Control in the device setup (menu