- Producer: Coffee-Tech Engineering Ltd., Israel
- Machine: FZ-94 Lab Roaster, Ghibli 15/30/45/60/90, and Ghibli Firewood, Silon ZR7
- FZ-94, Ghibli (USB), Silon (USB): MODBUS RTU via USB-2-RS485 interface; requires the installation of a serial driver
- FZ-94 EVO, Ghibli (touch), Silon ZR7 (touch): MODBUS TCP via network connection
- logging of environmental temperature (ET), bean temperature (BT), drum temperature (DT)
- control of set value (SV), fan speed and drum speed on some machines (FZ-94, Ghibli/Silon touch with latest firmware)
- some Ghibli series machines do not feature an environmental temperature sensor and report the drum temperature on the Artisan ET channel.
- the FZ-94 setup defines 2 configurations that can be switched by pressing the COMMAND/Apple key (macOS) / CONTROL key (Windows) modifer plus a number key.
- The drum heat limit can also be controlled via an SV slider by ticking
Control in the device setup (menu
- The Ghibli and Silon touch setups feature control of the burner level, fan speed and drum speed which requires the roaster to be equipped with the latest firmware.