The setup of Artisan is quite simple on all platforms. The necessary steps and some hints on specific setups are detailed in the Installation Instructions.
The Artisan team is maintaining a Getting Started Guide (PDF) to ease the on-boarding.
You can get support from the community and the developers by sending your questions and issues by email to the User Mailing List.
Watch out! You need to be subscribed to this list to send and receive messages. Messages by non-subscribers are discarded automatically as are messages with large attachments (e.g. images).
The Artisan users are supporting the project by writeups on specific topics.
- Artisan - Basic Setup and Tuning Guide (GoogleDocs) by Joel Spandel
- Controlling a Hottop Roaster with Artisan: The Basics v6 (PDF) by Barrie Fairley
- Arduino aArtisan/TC4 Driver Installation (PDF) by John Hannon
- Artisan Configurations for Huky and Phidgets 1048 by Susan
- Artisan on Raspberry Pi 3 and Zero using Phidgets by Tsai Sam
- Using a Raspberry Pi to control my Hottop Roaster with Artisan Software by David Williams
- Rick Groszkiewicz
- Artisan’s software PID fully automating a Probat Probatone 5
- Hottop KN-8828B-2K+ YouTube tutorial by roastmasterscoffee
- Hottop KN-8828B-2K+ YouTube tutorial by NapoHBarista TV
- Setup for TC4 by Brad
- TC4 PID Control by Brad
- Azis Muslim (in Indonesian)